domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

I wish I could be what I portray. I wish I didn’t feel, I wish I didn’t care. But I do.

Once upon… I used to walk outside my room and find myself surrounded by strangers. Something felt queer for those strangers treated me as if they loathed me, but I thought to myself “no this can be it, because how can they despise me so much if they don’t even know me?”. The days went on and my true self got slammed against the ground… once and again.

Ultimately I decided to keep me hidden. I didn’t want to step on any toes, seeing that these strangers were giving me all the commodities someone could possibly need. Yes, I know, I was selling or exchanging my soul to the devil, but who really needs a soul or for that matter a spirit these days?

We are living in a time where a god doesn’t exist and if he does he doesn’t have any followers he only has fans. People only care about money and how they are portrayed. No one cares for anybody and if someone did care for another person eventually that person would step on their heart as many times as needed to make sure that heart didn’t love again.

We live in a world where you can’t be yourself if you’re not willing to be tossed out on the street like crap, and if you take the risk, you’ll lose that identity you fought for and it will turn into bitterness and hatred towards the world.

So what I’m getting at is that no one is really who, you think they are… not because they don’t want to, but because they can’t be, and everyone suffers not because they want to, but because they care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario